What is VI Foundation?
Vocal Impact Youth Choir was set up to support and encourage local children to use and develop their vocal talent – talents that may have been hidden due to a lack of confidence, or simply because kids have not had the opportunity.
Over the past year, Vocal Impact has encouraged members to really immerse themselves in the experience of performing. They have sung in front of large audiences and also made a professional recording of their first CD, Sing!
The children and young people also wholeheartedly embrace the foundation’s support of local charities, ensuring that Vocal Impact makes a difference not only to its members, but to the community as well.
In addition to supporting each and every member of the choir, we also aim to nurture those children we feel would benefit from sharing their vocal ability with a wider audience. The VI Foundation was set up to give these talented individuals the opportunity to really shine.
What does VI Foundation offer?
The VI Foundation works with children and young people from all backgrounds, providing some real-life tools and guidance to ensure they have every opportunity to share their vocal talents with a wider audience. These include, but are not restricted to:
- 1-2-1 vocal definition instruction
- Their own domain and website
- Professional photo & video shoot
- A professionally recorded single album – converting to a full album over the period of support
- Publishing of their single/full CD through music networks such as Spotify
- PR through online and offline publications as well as direct communications with radio stations
- The ability to work with other ‘well-matched’ groups
- Registration and support at open mic nights
How can we deliver this?
To ensure we provide these talented children and young people with these vital, confidence-building tools, we work with local and national UK businesses who provide financial sponsorship and support. In addition, through existing relationships, we deliver many of these items ‘at cost’ – resulting in a huge saving over market value.
Needless to say, the more support we receive, the more children we can help.
How can you support this project?
We welcome every offer of support or sponsorship. If you would like to discuss the options with us, please do not hesitate to contact us.